Friday, November 25, 2011

coming out of my shell

I've been contemplating what I want to do with my blog.  It has been hanging out here with very little attention from me.  I haven't had a reason to blog, and I've had a million reasons to blog all at the same time.  I don't feel I have anything momentous to write about, but I have a million little ramblings in my head.  I can't put the ramblings together enough for a single post, so I never post ANYTHING.

So I am ready to give up.  I am ready to give up on trying to post anything hugely important and just start with getting some of my ramblings out of my head.  I worried for a long time that no one would care.  What if people read my thoughts and thought I was lame or stupid.  Now I'm showing my insecurities.  But I've finally come to the place where I'm OK with it.  Now, I may write something and retreat back into my proverbial shell for a while, but that's OK.  It's more than I was doing before.

So ramble on, I tell myself.  It's a good time to start, too.  For so many reasons.

No comments: